Thursday, June 18, 2009

10 Minute Easy Peasy Card

Hey all-
I have not had the opportunity to get online the last 2 days. My internet was down and we had to get a technican out here to fix it...and as you can see, I am BACK!!! WooHoo!
Today's card is VERY SIMPLE.

SUPPLY LIST
Green Cardstock
Brown Cardstock
Beige Cardstock
Pattern Paper (the paper that the bird is made from)
Sizzix Primative Hearts
Pearl Gem Stones
CuttleBug Embossing Folder D'vine Swirls
Brown Button & Twine
HOW-TO INSTRUCTIONS
Step 1: Base Card is 4 1/4x5 1/2
Step 2: Cut the Brown Cardstock 2 x 5 1/2. Adhere that to the base card.
Step 3: I cut this shape from a PDF template . You can use any diecut shape you like. After cutting the shape out, I ran it thru my Cuttlebug using the D'vine Swirls Embossing Folder. I attached it to the card and then added the Pearl Gem Stones.
Step 4: I got the bird from a PDF template too. I printed the bird onto the pattern paper and then cut it out.
Step 5: I punched out 2 hearts using my Sizzix Primative Hearts Die. I used them for the wings.
Step 6: I stamped the word sentiment and then cut it out and attached it w/foam dots.
Step 7: Thread the twine thru the button holes, and then attach button as the birds eye

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back and visit!!!
Kimba :-)

No comments: