Friday, May 20, 2011

Kathy's Color Throw Down Challenge - LILY PAD CARDS copy


Hello All-
Here is my card for Kathy's Color Throw Down at Lily Pad Cards.  You must...and I repeat...MUST check out this blog.  It is AWESOME and it's made up of some really talented ladies.  I'm telling you...you will be inspired! 

This is the card that I created using the colors that Kathy supplied:

Here are the stamps that I used as well as other supplies.
*HeroArts Canvas Stripe - CG196
*HeroArts Large Plaid Pattern - S5447
*HeroArts ClearDesign -Thank You Messages CL142
*Peeled Paint Distress Ink
*Antique Linen Distress Ink
*Spellbinder Labels 4 Dies
*Spellbinder Classic Circle Dies


For the pattern on the circle, I stamped the Canvas Stripe Stamp VERTICAL, and then I inked the stamp again and then stamped it HORIZONTAL.  I love the way it came out!  I also inked the white Prima Flowers with the Peeled Paint to create olive green flowers.

Well everybody...it's Friday and the weekend has begun....enjoy it and as always...
Thanks for stopping by!

Kimba :)

No comments: