Tuesday, September 9, 2008

BACK TO SCHOOL - Yippee!





Hello all-


Today is September 8th and it is the FIRST DAY of school for my two older children. Jackson is now in the 5th grade and Kennedy, she is now in the 1st grade. I remember when I was bringing them home from the hospital.....and now they have grown up into awesome little people. In any case, today is their first day of school and that is so great for me - WooHoo!...that means more time for me to scrapbook & make cards!!!


I am attaching 4 Card Fronts that I made for a Card Swap that I am apart of. What Card Fronts are (I just learned this today too, so don't feel bad if you don't know) are the fronts of the cards....did I just confuse you? The are ONLY the fronts of that card and what you would /could do is attach it to a standard card. I had alot of fun making them. I hope you enjoy taking a look. I will post the supplies too!


Thanks for stopping by!


Kimba :-)
PS - It's 3:02am here in NYC ...and I getting tired...so...I will post supplies foe each card in the morning! Good night!

No comments: