Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Have a HOLLY JOLLY Christmas




Hey all-
It's 1:24am in the morning and I have just finished Jackson's Multi Cultural Project that he thought was due on Wednesday....which we later found out upon him leaving school yesterday afternoon, it was actually due today. So he and I worked hard to finish up all we had started over the weekend and cut and taped stuff down....He organized it and showed me how it needed to be laid out on the 3-D poster board. I cropped the pics and taped them down while went to sleep. He did an excellent job and I am soooo proud of him. I will take a pic and post it to my blog for you all to see....


I am posting one of my many Christmas cards that I had made recently and guess what....I created a tutorial on how to make the card too! I will upload the video as well as the supply list.

Thanks for stopping by, and please leave feedback. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to hear your questions and comments.
Kimba :)

2 comments:

Chookarooni said...

Great card Kimba - love to hear other parents working on kids projects - we did that too - enjoy every moment of it as they become independant and grown up way to quickly - sometimes they even move to the other side of the world - we arrive home Friday -

Kimba's Kreations said...

Thanks so much for you comment.