Sunday, January 4, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
















HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my fellow crafters! This year really flew by ....but I really want to THANK all of you who come by every so often and check out what I have done and leave VERY encouraging comments - THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

I want to wish all of you, as well as your family and friends, much success this 2009. I wish that you all stay healthy and safe and that you take a time everyday to be grateful for the little things!!!! And most of all, BE CREATIVE - wether that is w/paper and glue, cooking, gardening...whatever...JUST BE CREATIVE!

I have been on a roll since the 1st of January. One of my goals is to create a Scrapbook Layout everyday....just one...and if I continue this throughout the year, I would have 365 LO's completed-that sounds pretty awesome to me. So far I have finished 4 LO's.....YIPPEE!!!!...so I am off to a pretty good start. I plan on scanning them later in the week and posting them to the blog.

I am going to post a few cards that I made for a weekly challenge that I am involved in. This week's challenge (per Hero Arts) was to create "Thank You" cards that you would send in reply to a gift you received. So, the jist was for it to have a hint of Christmas w/out it saying it Merry Christmas.

Here are the 5 that I came up with.....fingers crossed....wish me luck!

Thanks for stoppin' by
Kimba :-)

No comments: