Monday, November 9, 2009

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Hello everybody-
I hope you all are doing well! I know that I am still amazed that in 2 weeks, it will be Thanksgiving and 3 weeks from that time, Christmas will be here. Does anyone else feel like " where did the time go?" I have been going into the stores and all the Christmas stuff is out. Decorations, Christmas sales, and those cinnamon smelling pine cones. It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...and all of it has gotten me in the spirit of making my holiday cards. I thought that I would share some of them with you this week.

Here is my card and I used colors that may not necessarily be associated with Christmas time. I hope you like it and be inspired to start making your holiday cards.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kimba :)

HOW-TO Instructions
Step 1: Base card measures 4.25 x 5.5 - WHITE
Step 2: 2nd Layer measures 4 x 5.25 - NAVY - Adhere this to BASE CARD.
Step 3: 3rd Layer measures 3.75 x 5 - LAVANDER - this layer was run thru the Cuttlebug using SWISS DOTS embossing folder
Step 4: Cut a strip of purple cardstock 3.75 x 1.5 and cut Scallop edge - Adhere this to the LAVENDER Layer.
Step 5: Cut a piece of LAVENDER Ribbon measuring 3.75 and adhere it ABOVE the Scallop edge. Adhere this layer to the NAVY cardstock.
Step 6: Stamp Christmas Tree image on white cardstock and then cut out. Place this on Navy Cardstock and create a mat. Add foam dots and adhere this off center to the right of card.
Step 7: Stamp out word sentiment in Green Ink on white cardstock. Cut out and adhere to Navy cardstock and create mat. Adhere to the top of the card.

No comments: