Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Caardvarks Xmas Tag Challenge - Tag #1

Hello all-

Have you ever had Christmas in August? I haven't either, but Caardvarks has. They are hosting a Christmas Tag Challenge and here is one of the tags that I am submitting in the contest. Fngers & toes crossed that I win!!! The prize package is AWESOME. If you get a chance, stop on by http://www.caardvarks.blogspot.com/ and check out their site. It is chock full of talented, creative artist that I know you will love so much, they'll make you come back for more.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kimba :)

4 comments:

Nathalia Castellon said...

This is such a darling tag! I love the Christmas tree with the rhinestones scattered across it. :)

Kimba's Kreations said...

Thanks so VERY MUCH Nathalia! (Love that name by the way) Stay tune...the blog is going to have a face lift. I plan on adding videos as well as step by step instructions, so make sure you tell all your friends to stop on by!!! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Tina said...

Yeah you are back!! I missed you. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Glad to see you are creating again..:)
Tina

Kimba's Kreations said...

Awwww THANKS SO MUCH Tina!!!