Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy FRIDAY the 13th

Hey there all-
Today is Friday the 13th and believe it or not, but 13 is my lucky number. Now, in light of this "Lucky Day" I decided to try and test myself w/making cards. I made 13 cards today and allowing each card to ONLY take me 13 minutes. This was really hard to do as I started out b/c I wanted to add just "one more thing"...but by the time I got to card number 5, I got into the swing of things. I am excited about what I came up with and I think I did a pretty good job. In any case, I will upload the cards as soon as I take pics of them and transfere them from camera to computer. Please, leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

And...in case you need a bit of a challenge, take a stab at making a certain number of cards w/a time limit, or only use 4 tools....it is a great way to add a little spice to your creative juice.

Have a great Friday the 13th today!
Thanks for stopping by!
Kimba :-)

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Can't wait to see them Kimba!! Hurry, Hurry!!