Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Let the CARD be the FOCUS...


Hello everyone and HAPPY TUESDAY!!!

Today's card I love making because I got to one of my favorite things - COLOR!!! I remember being a little girl coloring in my coloring books. I took it soooo seriously. Outlining the image with a dark line, and then coloring the inside with that same color, but very softly...you know, so the image would sort of pop! Well, at that time, I had no idea that I was training myself for bigger and better things -CARD MAKING & PAPER CRAFTING!!

This card that I created I did not put a word sentiment. I left it blank so that the embellishments and layers would totally be the focus. I colored the owl in using my PrismaColor Colored Pencils - love them!

I hope you like the card and that it inspires you to create a card where your design is the focus!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kimba :)

No comments: