Wednesday, February 17, 2010

St. Patty's Day Card!!!



Hey everyone!

Happy Hump Day!!!

The card that I am posting today, is a St.Patty's Day card that I created. I am especially proud of this card b/c I had to really put on my "thinking cap" in order to create the Shamrock. I did not have a Shamrock stamp, so I created it by using my HeroArts Heart stamp. I stamped this 6 times using Versamark Ink and heat embossed it. I put foam dots on the petals to give dimension (see 2nd pic of the side view) I used a ribbon for the stem and HeroArts Alphabet Letters to create the sentiment. I love the way it came out. I hope yu like it too.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Kimba :)

2 comments:

Coleen said...

Kimba, Just changed the name of my blog. I'm following your blog. Would you follow mine? Then I can get directly to yours from mine.
Thanks,
Coleen (Yahoo Mini-books)
http://vintageterrace2.blogspot.com/
http://franksukraine.blogspot.com/

Kimba's Kreations said...

Sur thing!!! Thanks Coleen!