Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy March 1st - Spring is coming....


Good Morning all and Happy Mrach 1st!

I can not believe that it's March already. This year is zooming by and I am so looking forward to Spring. Here in NYC, we have had quite a bit of snow and I am just about all snowed out. I want to see the pretty flowers and butterflies!

Today's card is inspired by the spring and flowers. I used a great flower stamp by Stampenous as the focal point of the card. I colored it in using PrismaColor Colored Pencils and then added a layer of Inkessentials Glossy Accents to the edges of each petal. I love the shine and dimension it gives. This Glossy Accents is my NEW favorite thing now...LOL!

I hope you like the card ad I hope it inspires you to get your flower stamps out and get to stamping. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kimba :)

No comments: