Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Motherboard Died

Good morning all & welcome to the weekend. I sure hope you had a better week than I did because when it rains, it pours!

I haven't been able to post any cards to my blog because my laptop died. I called DELL and it seems that my Mother Board died and now it will no longer power up. I'm not sure if anyone can undrrstand this but I feel so out of sorts without my computer. No connection to the "Cyber World" is no fun!! I plan on taking her in to get serviced, so I am hoping that this won't be that expensive to fix (fingers, toes, and anything else that can be crossed crossed) Thank goodness to my Blackberry phone. I am able to go online and this is how I am able to post this.

In any case, gotta run and ready to take her in. I'll be back to let you know what the bottom line is - TTYL.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kimba ;)

No comments: