Monday, May 3, 2010

Caardvarks MONOCHROMATIC Challenge - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hello all & Happy Monday!

I hope that you all had an enjoyable weekend! I am finally back after a long weekend off. I was under the weather and busy at the same time, but the good thing is that I am back and I have been back in my craft room creating.

Today's card is for a challenge that I am entering. The challenege was to create a Monochromatic card ( that means a card in one color or shades of that specific color - all blue, all red, etc) with any theme. My card is a Happy Birthday card. My new favorite tool or thing to use is this Inkssential Glossy Accents. It's a clear, 3 dimensional glass medium that gives a shine to whatever you put it on. This is what I did to the cupcakes on the card. This is a great tool to have in your arsenal because you can make all your embellishments 3D and it dries fairly quickly.

I hope that you like the card and fingers crossed that I get selected as the winner! thanks for stopping by!


No comments: