Monday, May 10, 2010

YOU SAY IT's YOUR BIRTHDAY.....

Hello all-
Happy Monday! I hope that you all had a great weekend! This week, the theme for cards is going to be Birthday cards. Over at Heroarts.com, they are having the same theme and since I participate in their month challenges, I decided to use those same cards on my blog.

I hope you like the card and thanks so much for stopping by!


HOW-TO Instructions

Step 1: Base card measures 4.25 x 5.5 (YELLOW)
Step 2: 2nd Layer measures 4 x 5.25 (WHITE)
Step 3: Punch out a Yellow circle and adhere it to the center of the card.
Step 4: Cut out a strip of turquoise paper and punch scallop border. Tie orange ribbon and then adhere the 2nd layer to base of card
Step 5: Stamp Peacock image and color it. Cut it out and adhere it to the center of the yellow circle.


No comments: