Tuesday, December 14, 2010

MANY Thank You's

Hello all -
Happy Tuesday!!!  Here in NYC it is about 27 degrees but it feels like 10 degrees.....and man....it's cold out here!!!!  What's the weather like where you are?  This is a perfect day to have some hot chocolate and do some crafting....right?...LOL!!!

Today's card is what I created for the HeroArts December Challenge.  You have to check out their blog  if you haven't already.  It is AWESOME!!! One of the themes is creating something shiny.  My "something shiny" is the label die cut.  I covered it completely with VersaMark ink and then with clear embossing powder.  I heat set it and after it cooled down, I embossed it again using my CuttleBug.  I love the way it came out.  This is such a quick and easy way to create shiny embellishments for your projects.  You gotta give this a try...and I assure you, you will love the results.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to leave me some comment love!!!  It is so cool to hear from you.  Stay warm..and enjoy the rest of your Tuesday!!!
Kimba :)


No comments: