Thursday, December 9, 2010

Pattern Paper is back.....for me that is..


THANKS , originally uploaded by kimba7669.

Hello all-

I am having some technical difficulties w/my computer.  I am in the process of trying to resolve the issues, so please know that I will be back later today with an appropriate post.  Thanks for your patience.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kimba :)

Okay everyone....after all the computer/internet issues, I think I am in the clear...(shh..can't say it too loud 'cause I may jinx myself)  Now, about the card I created.  One thing that I am really getting into lately that you may think is I'm sorta "late" is covering the front on the card w/pattern paper completely.  Usually what I do is use part of the pattern paper and pair it with a solid piece of paper and build the card from there.  But this way......I am really loving.  It's quicker and allows me to keep things real simple and to really think about how best to pair a stamp w/the paper.

This card, I did just that.  I covered the front of the card with pattern paper and inked it up using Distress Ink.  I added a scallop edge and inked that up as well and stamped a simple "Thank You" sentiment.  So, don't laugh because I am a little behind...LOL!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Kimba :)

No comments: