Thursday, February 24, 2011

Distress Inks and Color Blocking....


Hello and Happy Thursday!

Hope all is well today.  Today's card I am very excited about sharing with you because it is a technique that I saw Tim Holtz do on a video.  I thought that this was such a clever way to use your Distress Inks as well as create a cool background.  What better way to show you how to create this than linking you up to the video.  Here's the link HERE.

Wasn't that an AWESOME video????  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Tim!!!!  Anywho, how I created the word sentiment ws that I used several clear stamps from one sheet and arranged them on my acrylic block accordingly and stamped it as one image....how cool is that?  Give you endless possibilities on how you can use your clear stamps huh?  The stamps I used are by HeroArts Friendship Quotes JS143.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kimba :)


PS - Here are the Distress Ink colors I used:
*Spiced Marmalade
*Broken China
*Fired Brick
*Vintage Photo
*Tea Dye

.

No comments: