Saturday, May 14, 2011

HeroArts Colored Pencil Challenge


Hello all-

Hope you all are doing great today!  I typically don't post on Saturday's but I simply loved the way this card came out that I had to just share.  I created this card for the HeroArts Monthly Challenge and one of the themes was using colored pencils.  I used the Striped Flower stamp by HeroArts and I colored it using my PrismaColor Colored Pencils.  I used 3 different shades of blue and used Gamasol after coloring as it smooths and blends the colors wonderfully.  The background image is also a stamp from HeroArts - Large Plaid Background and I distessed the white cardstock using Spiced Marmalade and then stamped the plaid image using the same color.

Okay, I gotta run.  In case you happened to pop by on Saturday, thanks so much.  Enjoy your day as well as your weekend and see ya again on Monday!

Kimba :)