Wednesday, May 25, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays BLING Challenge / The Craft's Meow EMBOSSING Challenge


Hello all...
Here is a card that I created for two different challenges.  The first on is CAS-ual Fridays.  This is a great blog with an even greater DT.  They inspire and give great tips and encourage you to be creative.  They are also a weekly challenge blog that is dedicated to to CAS design - CLEAN and SIMPLE.  So, if CAS is your style, this is the blog for you.  Their challenge was to BRING the BLING - and bling could be rhinestones, pearls, glitter, stickles, etc....and this is the card that I created for this challenge.

The second challenge that I am participating in is The Craft's Meow.  This is another great blog.  Their challenge was to use embossing on your project - heat or dry and this is what I came up with.  I dry embossed the green label using my Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots embossing folder and I heat embossed the butterfly and the word sentiment using VersaMark ink and white opaque powder.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!
Kimba :)


No comments: