Monday, June 6, 2011

You're Special - WATERCOLOR

June2011A -You're Special - WATERCOLOR by kimba7669

Hey there all-

Happy Monday to you.  I hope that you had a great weekend.  This weekend my kids were away til Sunday, so hubby and I had the house to ourselves.  The only bad thing about that was trying to figure what to do and trying to cram EVERYTHING into 3 days...LOL!!!  One of the things I did get to do is play with my Distress Inks and create this card using a watercolor technique.  I stamped Broken China and Wild Honey on my acrylic block and spritzed it with water, and with a brush, just painted the flower.  Here is a link with a video that shows you how to do this technique.  It's being done by HeroArts Artist Shari Carroll.  It's really easy, so please give it a try.  Just another way to add color to your cards and projects.

Thanks for stopping by.  I love it when you do.  Until tomorrow....
Kimba :)

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card Kimba....LOVE those two colours together!