Tuesday, June 21, 2011

GETTING a FACELIFT - PAIN FREE!!!

Good Morning everyone...and Happy Monday!

I hope that you all had a great weekend and if you celebrate Father's Day...I hope you encouraged the man/men in your life with love, laughter, and loads of fun!

Now, I know that you are probably wondering what the title of my post means.  Well, my blog will be moving.  I am going to be using WordPress as oppose to blogger and since I am not as tech savvy as I would like to think...I am running into a few "lemons"....but you know Kimba....I'm gonna make some tasty lemonade!...LOL!!  I want my blog to represent me and my personality as well as a new venture that I plan on embarking in....don't worry, you will know soon enough.  So, please be patient with me.  So, for this week, I won't be posting any cards and one the new blog is up and running, I will have a link that will re-direct you from this blog to my new one.

Thanks again for your patience and I hope you will continue you checking in and following my blog.  You won't be disappointed!  Thanks for stopping by!

Kimba :)

1 comment:

Clarice Malcorra said...

Olá! Entrei seu blog ando pelas internets, e por aqui fiquei admirando seu Blog e seus projetos!
Parabéns!
Grande Abraço,
Clá Malcorra