Monday, August 1, 2011

WE HAVE MOVED!!!

Hello and Good Morning all,

Happy August 1st to you.  Can you believe that August is here and Back-to-School is around the corner...literally?  Man...the summer is going by so fast.  I can't keep up.

As you can see from the title of this post, I have moved....my blog that is...LOL!!  I have switched from Blogger to WordPress now.  I am in the process if trying to figure out how to "Redirect" you when you come to this blog to my new one.  I am not the most tech savvy person, but I am determined to figure it out, so bare with me.

Here is my new blog address:   www.k2designsnyc.wordpress.com

Head on over there and put it in your favorites.  Also, I would love to know that you are follwoing my bog, so please, sign up for the EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION.  I really appreciate your loyalty!

Okay...so, in case you come back to this blog and if the REDIRECTIN goes well....it will gently usher you to my new site...fingers crossed...LOL!

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you on the Flip Side!

Kimberley :)

1 comment:

Nat said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! I am soooo in love with the colors...the design...the stamps...everything! I'm not the person who make cards, I can't do it, I don't have any ideas to mix papers:( I preffer felt and soutache jewellery. Have you ever heard about soutache?

pozdrawiam ciepło z Polski:)
Natalia