Monday, August 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Card


Good afternoon my Crafting Buddies-


It is a HOT 89 degrees here in NYC!!!!....and I am lovin' every minute of it!!!! Hangin' out here w/my 3 kids....eating ices on the terrace.....the DOG DAYS of SUMMER!!!


In any case, I created a Birthday card for one of my Yahoo groups that I belong to and we are doing a Card Mingle. The theme is Birthday. Let me know what you think.


Here are the supplies:


~Yellow Cardstock

~ Pink Cardstock

~ Turquoise Cardstock

~ White Cardstock

~ Hero Arts Acrylic Stamp (butterfly & greeting) - Happiness Messages

~ VersaMark Onxy Black Ink Pad

~ Pop Dots

~ Michael's $1 Bin Rainbow Ribbon

~ Hillary Duff Iron-On Studs (the pearl-like item)

~ CB Embossing Folder - Spots & Dots

~ Creative Memories Corner Rounder

~ Glue Dots

~ Martha Stewart Scallop Punch
That's it! Thanks for stopping by!
Kimba

No comments: