Saturday, August 16, 2008

FLAP CARD


Hello all-
Here is another card that I created. It is called a FLAP CARD. The top of the card opens up and the bottom part folds outward toward you, hence the FLAP card. I hope that made sense...LOL.
This was a fun card to make. It was part of a card swap that I am apart of and I thought that it would be a nice addition to my blog. Here are the supplies used to make this card:
~ Pink Card Stock
~ Olive Green Card Stock
~ Beige Card Stock
~ CuttleBug Embossing Folder - Spots & Dots
~ Scallop Punch
~ Circle Punch
~ VersaFine Onxy Black Ink
~ Hero Arts Clear Design Acrylic Stamps
~ Coluzzle - Circle Template
~ Scor-Pal
This is a great card for you to try and make. Again, if you want step-by-step instruction, please let me know. I will get that info to you - just leave me a comment.
Enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by!
Kimba

1 comment:

Candy said...

Hi Kimba,
Love your creation. May I please have the instructions to this flap card? Many thanks.
Candy