Monday, August 18, 2008

MONOGRAM NOTE CARDS


Hey! Hey! Hey!


I am soooo excited! Someone saw my cards and asked if I did any note cards. I told her yes and she asked me to put together 3 or 4 samples to for her to see. I did these monogram note cards last night and emailed them over to her to get her opinion. SHE LOVED THEM!!!!! - Yay! She has commissioned me to make her a set. And what is even better, she must have sent the pic to a friend and now she is interested in some too!!!! I am so happy.....I am dancing right now!!!


In any case, I wanted to post the note cards here to let my loyal crafting buddies take a look.


Here are the supplies:


~ CB Embossing Folder - Textile Texture

~ Pumpkin Cardstock

~ Turquoise Cardstock

~ Black Cardstock

~ Beige Cardstock

~ VersaMark Onxy Black Ink Pad

~ DIY Monogram Stamper Kit - Damask

~ Black Grossgrain Ribbon

~ Creative Memories Corner Rounder

~ Pop Dots


Thanks for stopping by!


Kimba

10 comments:

Scrappinaway said...

Beautiful cards...Actually all of them on here are!! I will be checking back and trying out some of these!! thanks for sharing!!

Alicia

Susan said...

Congratulations on the order! They're really beautiful!

Debby said...

Wow Kimba that Rocks! And they are oh so cute!

Anne said...

Great job on the cards! Congratulations on the orders! I have been wanting the Monogram Stamper just for projects like this. They look just wonderful!

Anne
confessionandscrap.blogspot.com

Candy said...

Hi Kimba,
Love both your cards! The colours are fantastic. Wanted also to congratulate you on getting card orders!!! WAY TO GO. May there be many more.
Candy

Jill said...

Hi Kimba! You did a wonderful job on your cards. Looking forward to seeing more.

Jill...:-)

Jill said...

Hi Kimba! You did a gret job on your cards. I'm looking forward to seeing more. Thanks for sharing with us.

Jill...:-)

Kimba's Kreations said...

Ladies-

I am SO grateful & thankful for ALL your encouraging comments. They inspire me to create even when I feel my "creative well" is dry. I apprecaite all of you and how you take the time to share with me your opinions. I means alot to me.

Keep stopping by! :-)

Anonymous said...

Kimba,
I love your blog and all of your amazing creativity! These monogram note cards are my favorite by far! Can you tell me how you adhered the scallop cut out on the front of the card (is there something behind it?) If it's easier you can post to me on Scrapbooking Classes or email me: ovittfam@ncctv.net

Anonymous said...

Beatiful cards! :0)