Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A CARD a DAY keeps me BLOGGING everyday!!! - WEDNESDAY

HAPPY HUMP DAY everyone!!!

I can not believe how fast this week is going by. You may not know, but my children are out for their Easter/Spring Break and it could not be Monday the 20th, any sooner.....LOL!!! They both (Jackson - he is 10 and Kennedy - she is 6) have 2 projects EACH that are due when they come back...and I can not figure out for the life of me WHY it's considered a "break" when the parents aren't really getting one. I mean with these 4 projects, I feel like I am back in elementary school again....LOL!!!

In any case, as promised, here is my Card-a-Day for Wednesday. I hope that you like it. My material of choice today that my stamped image is on is WOOD!!! I think it came out really nice - the ink did not bleed and the image was CLEAN & CRISP! I also stamped the image on orange cardstock and then cut the wings out at attached them to the stamped image. I love that little touch!

In any case, thanks for stopping by, leave comments, and ya'll come back tomorrow....
Kimba :)

No comments: