Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Color Wheel Card

Hello all-

Happy Thursday!!! I am really glad that today is Thursday....WHY you say? Today is my kids last day of school and their Spring Break begins. That means, no more early morning drop offs....I can..or I hope to be able to sleep in a little bit as oppose to my 6am wake up duty!!!

In any case, My friend Zoe has a birthday. It is Sunday and I made her this card. I really liked the way it came out b/c there are layers on it. Her favorite colors are Purple & Yellow and I am not sure if you know this, but Purple and Yellow are complementary colors on the color wheel. Those are 2 colors that I would not ordinarily put together, but I think they work well on the card that I made. Let me know what you think. Comments welcomed!

Have a great day today and thanks for stopping by!
Kimba :-)

No comments: