Monday, April 27, 2009

TIM HOLTZ inks sooo ROCK!


Good Monday Morning!
Here in NYC, it is 9:23am ....it is 70 degrees and gorgeous!!! I am sooo excited about the warm weather and look forward to enjoying each day w/my kids and hubby!!!
My LSS - Michael's has gotten a new section in their store where they carry alot of Tim Holtz products. I purchased all the Distressed ink that they had and tried some cool techniques.

On this card here, I used 3 different inks - SPICED MARMALADE, PEELED PAINT, & BROKEN CHINA. I then spritzed the rubber stamp w/water and stamped the image on watercolor paper. I dried it using a heating tool. Next, I distressed the edges and then used WALNUT STAIN to distress the entire front image. I think that it came out wonderfully!!! Please share your thoughts and if you want to ask anything, please do so.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kimba :)

No comments: