Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Masculine Card



Good morning and Happy Hump Day!!!

Today my kids go back to school after being on Easter/Spring Break.  They are not too happy about the early mornings but they do love the nice weather.  This is going to be a quick post as I just got one child off to school and I have two more to go.

I created this Masculine Card as part of a challenge that I am participating it.  I absolutely LOVE the way it came out.  The bottom layer I created by covering the entire white cardstock with Orange Marmalade Distress Ink and then covering it with a second layer using Fired Brick Distress ink.  I then stamped HeroArts Friend Definition stamp using black ink, but then randomly wiped off certain areas so that when it was stamped, only certain parts of the card would have the image.....I think it adds character and dimension.  I used Peeled Paint Distress ink on the tag and then sprayed it with water to get the speckles.  Making masculine cards are really fun to create because it forces me to think outside the box and usually, the end result is always cool!

Thanks again for stopping by and have a great Wednesday!!!!
Kimba :)

No comments: