Monday, April 25, 2011

HeroArts Monthly Challenge - Masculine Cards






Happy Monday all-
 
Today is such a beautiful day here in NYC.  The trees are blooming and it's warming up and I welcome Spring with open arms.....
 
Today's card reminds me a little of Spring because of the orange....which just so happens to be my favorite color...TeeHee!  I created this card for the HeroArts Monthly Challenge.  The theme is A SKETCH CHALLENGE and MASCULINE PROJECTS.  You still have time to play, so check it out HERE.  The challenge also had an option of following a particular sketch and it could have any theme.  The card I made followed a sketch.  I love the way it came out - Clean and Simple and I love the way the colors work so well with each other.
 
I hope you stop by the HeroArts blog and participate in the challenge.  As always, thanks for stopping by and have a great Monday!

No comments: