Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Big Butterfly

Good Morning...

Here is another Butterfly card that I am posting. This card was way, way simple. I am so sure you could create this with one eye open...LOL! I have included the Supply List as well as the steps. Thanks for stopping by!


Kimba :)

SUPPLY LIST
Black Cardstock - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
Anna Griffin Pattern Paper - 4 x 5 1/4
Black Grosgrain Ribbon
CuttleBug Embossing Folder - Swiss Dots
Pink Cardstock
Gem Stones
HeroArts Clear Design Stamps Thoughtful Messages CL184
Marvy Uchida Square Punch (the Blue on)
HOW-TO Instructions
Step 1: Create Base of card by cutting 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of cardstock in half. Fold one of the halves in half.
Step 2: Cut pattern paper 4x5 1/4 and then adhere to the base card.
Step 3: Cut the Butterfly out using your QUICKUTZ system and then run the butterfly diecut through your CuttleBug machine using the Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Step 4: Adhere 5 gemstones to the body of the butterfly.
Step 5: Cut a slit along the folder edge of the card. This is so that you can slip the ribbon thru and then tie a bow on the right side of the card.
Step 6: Adhere the Butterfly to the card using foam adhesive
Step 7: Stamp Word sentiment on Pink Cardstock. Punch out the sentiment using your square punch. Adhere this to the upper right hand corner of card using foam dots.
If you have any questions, please email me. I would be more than happy to answer them. Happy Creating!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Kimba, with all the inspiration I get from you...I just want to create!!!! I will now have MORE stampin products, since I am NOW a Stampin UP! Demonstrator..LOL I LOVE card making!! THANK YOU for your inspiration...I check your blog EVERYDAY!!!