Monday, June 8, 2009

HeroArts THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH Card

Good morning all,
I hope you had a great weekend. Today, I have a card for you that I am going to give you the step -by-step instructions so that you can try it at home. Let's get started.

The BASE of the card measures 4.5 x 5.5 - BLACK

Step 2: Stamped the 3 panels, cut them, and then adhered them to the Base of the card. The Panels measure 1.5 x 3.75. The Rubber Stamp is HeroArts Long Writing Background #F2674. The Ink I used was Stampin'Up Real Red.

Step 3: Cut the Black Scallop Rectangle using my Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Rectangles Large

Step 4: Stamp the word message using Stampin' Up Real Red on White Cardstock. This measures 1.5 x 2. The Rubber Stamp is HeroArts Clear Design Thoughtful Message #CL184. Layer this on top of the Black Scallop Rectangle. Add foam adhesive.

Step 5: Punch butterfly on Red Cardstock and add Pearl Gems.

This card is very simple to make. You do not have to use the stamps that I listed above. Go thru your stash and see what stamps you can use to create this card. You can also add or take away certain elements to make it your own.
I hope that you feel imspired to go and try your hand at making this card. Enjoy the reast of the week and thanks so much for stopping by!
Kimba :)

No comments: