Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Father's Day Card

Good morning...
Happy HUMP DAY!! Two more days til the start of the weekend...WooHoo!

As you know, Father's Day is fast approaching us, and I have been dubbed the card maker by my hubby. So, last night I was playing around w/colors. I wanted to create a card that is masculine, but not too dark. Here is a card w/the color combo that I think I will be using for some of my Father's Day cards. I think that I am going to challenege myself to make cards w/colors that you may not necaessarily be "masculine". You should join me in this challenge and post your creations.

Here's the card and thanks so much for stopping by!
Kimba :)

1 comment:

Christina said...

NICE!!! I need more ideas for "men" cards...LOL mine tend to be on the plain side usually, or i discourage myself from doing them completely. THANKS for sharing!!!!