Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thinking of You

Hello all-

Today's card is a THINKING of YOU card. I know for me, I always like getting these type of cards because I feel really special because I was on someone's mind....so muc so, that theydecided to send me a card letting me know. How great is that? When was the last time you sent one of these cards out to a friend, a neighbor, a co-worker? Well, below are the instructions, so you have no excuse now. Create one of these THINKING of YOU cards and bring a smile to someones face!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kimba :)


HOW-TO Instructions


Step 1: Base Card measures 4.5 x 5 - ROUND THE CORNERS - set aside
Step 2: I used a PAPER PACK where the paper is double sided and coordinates easily. Punch out 2 circles from 3 pieces of pattern paper. I used MARTHA STEWART's Scallop Circle to add interest. Set these circles aside.
Step 3: 2nd Layer (RED CARDSTOCK) measures 4.25 x 3. ROUND THE CORNERS - BOTTOM ONLY on this layer. Adhere this to the base card.
Step 4: Adhere the circles using foam dots to the RED Cardstock. I added a PRIMA FLOWER to the LOWER RIGHT Circle. You could replace the flower with a button, a bow, or nothing at all.
Step 5: Tie a bow with coordinating ribbon
Step 6: Stamp THINKING of YOU sentiment.

No comments: