Friday, December 18, 2009

Celebrate the Season!

Happy TGIF all -
Can you believe it?....that next week, at this time it will be CHRISTMAS DAY!!!!! Wow....I can not wait! I love this time of year especially for my kids. My hubby and I got them a really big gift this Christmas and I can not wait to see the looks on their faces when they open the gift all together.
In any case, this is going to be a really quick post since I still have some last minute gifts to get. This card was simple. Base card measures 4.25 x 5.5. Pattern paper .25 smaller and then the scalloped mat with sentiment in the middle. I hope you like it! Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

Kimba :)

PS - I am going to be having a CHRISTMAS GIVE-AWAY so make sure you come back later today to find out all about it!

No comments: