Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Journal #2

Hello all -
Here is the first journal that I made using the glue. You are not able to see it, but the covers are slightly bent. I solved this problem by putting the covers between two large telephone books and then topped with a 20 lbs. weight.

Please, leave comments and let me know what you think. If you are interested in the measurements, please, let me know. I used Marcella 3D stickers that just so happened to go with the Anna Griffin paper I used. In any case, enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kimba :)

1 comment:

dustypenny said...

Beautiful journals! Would love to know how you did the ribbon!