Tuesday, December 15, 2009

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Hello all-
I still can't believe that in 10 days it will be Christmas. Where did the time go? Does anybody else feel that way too? I am very excited about this holiday because my youngest daughter Logan who is three, is totally understanding Christmas. She loves the lights and the tree and all the shiny stuff that comes with this time of year. She even has a list that she made for Santa and everyday she says, " Momma, I was nice today; not naughty so tell Santa"....how cute is she?

Well, today's card is just as sweet as my Logan. It has one of her favorite colors (PINK) on the card. This was a super simple card to make - pattern paper, stamped image, some foam adhesive and a word sentiment - you can't get any easier.
I hope you like it and thanks so much for stopping by!
Kimba :)

No comments: