Thursday, September 16, 2010

Purple Flower cut into Fourths...

Hey everybody-

Welcome back and thanks for stopping by! I am excited about this card today because I stamp the image first and then cut it into fourths. I have seen it do so many time but never had the guts to try it, I love the way it came out. I put foam dots behind each flower section so that it would "pop" off the card. Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!

Enjoy!
Kimba :)

HOW-TO Instructions
Step 1: Base card measures 4.25 x 5.5 (BLACK)
Step 2: 2nd Layer measures 4 x 4 (GREEN) - Run this thru
the CuttleBug using Swiss Dots. Adhere to card.
Step 3: Stamp flower image. Color image using PrismaColor Colored Pencils. Cut in to 1.25 x 1.25 squares. Add foam adhesive and adhere.
Step 4: Tie coordinating ribbon
Step 5: Stamp sentiment. Adhere to card

No comments: