Monday, September 6, 2010

HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!!

Good Morning & Happy Labor Day!

Here in NYC it is clear, blue, sunny skies. A great day for a Labor Day BBQ! My In-Laws are having a little shin-dig and I was asked to bring my famous potatoe salad, and so this is going to be a really quick post. I haven't bought the potatoes as yet....LOL!

Okay, here is today's card - I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this flower stamp. There is so much surface area for coloring...which I love to do.

Enjoy your Labor Day and some great food! And if you can, try an squeeze in some crafting fun! Thanks for stopping by!

Kimba :)
HOW-TO Instructions
Step 1: Card Base measures 4.25 x 5.5 - (WHITE)
Step 2: 2nd Layer measures 4 x 5,25 - (GREEN) -adhere to base
Step 3: Cut piece of purple cardstock measuring 4 x 1.5. Punch using scallop punch.
Step 4: Adhere a coordinating ribbon across this scallop piece. Adhere to card.
Step 5: Stamp flower image. Color stamp using PrismaColor Pencils. Adhere using pop dots.
Step 6: Stamp word sentiment. Adhere to top of card.

1 comment:

Lin said...

Hi! This IS a pretty flower, and I like all the purple goodness! So glad to see you join the hop!