Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Just Saying Hello...

Happy Hump Day....

This week is sure flying by....wasn't it just Monday?..LOL!

Today's card is following the theme of Fall. I will miss summer, but must admit that I love the colors that Fall brings - the Olive greens, mustard Yellows, the dark Reds, and the Oranges (my favorite color)...they are so yummy!

I tried to imitate those colors in my card by coloring the leaves. I like the way it came out and hope you do too! Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!

Kimba :)

HOW-TO Instructions
Step 1: Base card measures 6.25 x 4.50 (KRAFT)
Step 2: 2nd Layer measures 6 x 4.25 (WHITE)
Step 3: 3rd Layer measures 5.50 x 3.75 (GREEN)
Step 4: Stamp tree image. Color with pencils. Cut out and set aside.
Step 5: Cut out circle using your Coluzzle. Adhere to center of card.
Step 6: Add foam adhesive to the tree image. Tie twine around the trunk of tree. Add button in center. Adhere to card.
Step 7: Stamp out word sentiment. Cut strip of cardstock. Run it thru your crimper. Adhere sentiment and then adhere to card. Add buttons on both sides.

No comments: