Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Glossy Accents-Best thing ever!!!

Hello everybody!
I am so excited to share with you this tool that I am ABSOLUTELY in love with.  So, in case this is NOT new to you, please bare with me as I share with the newbies...LOL!!
The tool that I love is called GLOSSY ACCENTS.  It's not a tool per say, like a trimmer or decoartive punch.  Instead, it is this cool liquid that you can add to anything to create a glossy embellishment.  I used the Glossy Accents on the cupcakes.  It gives it dimension and shine.  It is sooo easy to use.  All you do is cover the item with the Glossy Accents and then let it dry...and it dries rather quickly.  You can also use it as an adhesive and this stuff will hold ANYTHING!!!  It turns an ordinary paper diecut or stamped image into something awesome!!!!  Give it a try and please share with me how you like it!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!
Kimba :)

No comments: