Friday, January 14, 2011

U Rode Away.....with my heart


This is the inside of the card
 
HAPPY TGIF everyone!
My, my, my....this week just flew by for me....was it like that for any of you?  I have been pretty much confined to my bed because I caught a bug that knocked both me and my daughter out for the count.  I made this card in light of me feeling better...Yay!  Like I said, this week has flew by...how about in a couple of weeks it's gonna be Valentine's Day.....time is a movin' and a groovin'  on by...LOL!
Today's card is one that can be given as a Valentine's Day to that special someone.  I am going to give it to my son Jackson.  About 2 years ago, I started this tradition of all the kids and us parents too, giving each other Valentine's stuff - a card, some of those candies with the words "miss u", love u"....whatever, just as long as on that day, everyone feels the love!! I make them heart shaped pancakes and all....they just love it....so this card is perfect for my Jack...he sure did steal my heart away twelve years ago...
So, don't let time get the best of you.  Get to cranking out those card for that special day!  Have a great weekend and thanks so much for stopping by!
KImba :)

No comments: