Wednesday, July 29, 2009

HOW-TO Instuctions for GREEN Monochromatic Card

Hello all-

I just got an email from one of my blog followers who said that my HOW-TO Instructions were not included in today's card. Sorry about that. Here they are below and have fun! Thanks for stopping by! ~Kimba :)

HOW-TO Instructions
Step 1: Base of card measures 4.5 x 5
Step 2: I stamped the rubber stamp image on base card TWICE. I used SU's Green Galore (I think that's the color name) I turned the stamp the opposite way on the card.
Step 3: I cut a slit on the crease of the card. I fed the GREEN RIBBON thru this sit and adhere it on the inside of the card using glue dots.
Step 4: I cut out a scallop border out of pattern paper and attached it on top of the ribbon.
Step 5: I stamp the word sentiment on the pattern paper
Step 6: I added Green Gemstones to the swirls on the card
If you have any questions, please ask away! :-)

No comments: