Thursday, July 2, 2009

KISS - Keep It Simple Scrappers/Stampers

Good Morning all...
Here is my KISS Card for today. So sorry that I didn't post one yesterday, but I had internet issue...ugh! So, I will be posting 2 cards today to make up. This card took me 10 minutes to make and it would have been faster, but I could not find my corner rounder for the life the life of me! I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by!


Kimba :)

HOW-TO Instructions

Step 1: Cut an 8.5 x 11 piece of cardstock in half. Fold one of the halves in half and now your base card measures 4.25 x 5.5. Round corners of the card

Step 2: Cut a piece of pattern paper 3.75 x 3.5. Get coordinating ribbon and tie to make a bow. Place foam dots/adhesive on the back of this piece.

Step 3: Cut a piece of cardstock 4.25 and create scallop edge. Adhere this to the card. Now

Step 4: Punch out butterflies to coordinate w/card. Stamp sentiment and adhere to card

Now remember, this card is just here to inspire you. Please, tweek it and make it your own and most importantly, hav fun!

No comments: