Friday, July 24, 2009

More DISTRESS INKS and ALCOHOL INKS

TGIF everyone!
It is the end of the week and the beginning of the weekend. I am so looking forward to this weekend. I will be getting together with some friends that I have not seen in a while, so I know that it's going to be much laughing!!!

I created 2 cards for you today, both using the Distress Inks and Alcohol Inks. The first card is done w/the Distress Inks. I masked off BOTH the grass and sky parts of the card. I used Boken China (blue) and the Peeled Paint (green). Next I stamped the tree images, added brown bows to the trees, stamped the word sentiment.


The 2nd card, I used the sheet of stripes I made on Wednesday card and I punched out butterflies. Both cards are super simple and would be worth trying to make.


I hope you liked the cards. Be sure to give it try this weekend and thanks so much for stopping by!

Kimba :)

No comments: