Wednesday, July 15, 2009

COLOR! COLOR! and more COLOR!

Hello all-

Happy Hump Day!
Here in NYC it is a beautiful and cool 84 degrees and the flowers are looking so beautiful. The colors of the flowers are SO vibrant & have inspired me that this week the cards I make will be fun!....bright!...and full of color!

This is a Thank You card for someone VERY special to me ( I don't want to name who it is for because she visits my blog daily and I want to surprise her) and I hope that she likes it!
So, without further ado, here is my creation. Enjoy! And thanks for stopping by!

Kimba

HOW-TO Instructions

Step 1: Base Card 5 1/2 x 4

Step 2: 2nd Layer - 5 1/4 x 3 3/4 - Cuttlebug this using Swiss Dots. Adhere to card

Step 3: Cut curve stem from green cardstock. Cut two leaves out of same green cardstock and bend slightly to create dimension. Adhere to card

Step 4: Tie bow with Orange Ribbon and attach where the leaves meet on the stem of the flower

Step 5: Punch out 2' Scallop Circle out of Orange Cardstock. Using paper piercer, poke holes on the scallop part of punch. Adhere to card using a foam dot

Step 6: Punch out a circle from yellow cardstock. Take the punched out circle and run it thru your CuttleBug using Swiss Dots. Attach it to the center of flower using a foam dot.

Step 7: Stamp word sentiment and adhere to card.

No comments: