Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to you!!!


Hello all-
Happy Monday to you. I am so sorry for the late post, but I was super busy today. I hope that you had a great weekend. I know mine felt like it whizzed on by so fast! There is NOT ENOUGH hours in a day I tell ya!!! We need to start the weekend on Thursday, so that we can actually get a full Friday to do whatever we want! LOL!!! Like my hubby said, " Good Luck with that!"....lol!

Enough of my ranting....today's card is a birthday card that I created for a Yahoo group that I am in. They asked for folks to volunteer to make cards and one of the themes that was needed was birthday cards. Here is mine. I love the way it came out and I think that the elephant is TOO CUTE! I hope you like it and as always, thanks for stopping by!

Kimba :)

HOW-TO Instructions

Step 1: Base measures 4.25 x 5.5
Step 2: 2nd layer measures 4 x 5.25 - PATTERN PAPER
Step 3: Punch a scallop edge measuring 4" and adhere to card
Step 4: Adhere white flowers and add pearl gemstones (* I colored the pearl stone using alcohol inks in a ziplock baggy. If you want directions on how to do that, please email me.)
Step 5: Punch out Scallop square and adhere to card.
Step 6: Stamp elephant and cut out. Add pearl gemstones to splash near trunk
Step 7: Stamp Happy Birthday sentiment at the bottom of card

No comments: