Monday, October 25, 2010

HeroArts Merry Christmas Challenge


Hey everybody-
Happy Monday! I hope you all had a good weekend. The card today is one that I made for HeroArts Monthly Contest. I will also be selling this at my Esty Store, so please stop on by and take a peek. I love Christmas. It is my MOST FAVORITE time of year and I love make cards for this seasons.


Thanks for stopping by!
Kimba :)

HOW-TO Instructions
Step 1: Base measures 4.25 x 5.5 (White)
Step 2: 2nd Layer measures 4 x 5.25 (Provo Craft Christmas Slab 3 Pattern Paper)
Step 3: Adhere frame using foam dots
Step 4: Stamp christmas tree using Stampin Up Gloroious Green. Cut out.
Step 5: Distress the tree using Peeled Paint Distress Inks
Step 6: Add Prima flowers with gemstone
Step 7: Stamp word sentiment. Cut it apart and use Distress Ink Vintage Photo. Add foam dots.

No comments: