Sunday, October 24, 2010

MARTHA STEWART 50% OFF COUPON at Michaels

Hey everybody....

This is a quick post that I just had to share, and since I am QUEEN of the CARD-MAKING/ALL THINGS CRAFTY ENABLER's ANOYMOUS (TeeHee) I thought that you all would want to know about a great deal.  My sister sent this to me and I would like to Pay-It-Forward and give you a link to a coupon that you can use at your local Michaels Craft Store.  It is for 50% off and Martha Stewart items...but read the fine print on the coupon because there are some exclusions.  I have already  used mine on Saturday.  I got one of her Decorative punches that go around a 12x12 scrapbook page.  The one I got was $17.99 and I got it for $9.....I skipped right on out of Michaels I was so happy!  I think later in the week I am going to try and get some of her glitter packs and that Scoring Board I have been hearing so much about.

Anyhow.....here's the link   http://icoulduseadeal.com/2010/10/michaels-50-off-printable-coupon-for-martha-stewart-crafts.html
If you have problems opening the link, please shoot me over an email at kimba7669@yahoo.com, subject line MARTHA STEWART 50% COUPON and I will resend it right over to you.  Oh yeah...and the best part is that you can print off as many as you like of these coupons!!!!!  I know, I know....I'm sooooo bad!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kimba

No comments: