Tuesday, October 26, 2010

SWEET NEW BABY


SWEET NEW BABY, originally uploaded by kimba7669.

Hey everybody -

Happy Tuesday! Today's card, I stayed away from the holiday theme and created a card that I am sending to someone in one of my Yahoo Groups. It's a card that will be used for a new baby's arrival. I love this stamp set by
HeroArts. It is so sweet. I chose the light green since that is typically used when you don't know the sex of the baby and I can definetly see this card in a pink or blue color.....SO SWEET!

I hope you like the card. Maybe there's someone you know who is expecting a new baby and you can create this card to accompany the gift. I know they would love it!

Well, it's about that time. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Kimba :)


HOW-TO Instructions
Step 1: Base card measures 4.25 x 5.5 (White)
Step 2: 2nd Layer measures 4 x 5.25 (Seafoam Green)
Step 3: Punch Scallop  edge(Green). Cut cardstock and tie ribbon. Attach the card strip to the scallop edge.  Adhere to Base of card.
Step 4: Stamp elephant image and cut out.  Add googlie eye.  Attach using foam dots.
Step 5: Stamp word sentiment.  Cut it out.  Attach using foam dots.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is adorable, love the color combo!

Kimba's Kreations said...

Thanks so much!